BA CityFlyer Jobs Logistics Controller Jobs in British Airways
Salary: £18,804 – £23,505 per annum
Careers Site Category: Engineering Operations
Location: BA CityFlyer London City Airport
Working Pattern: Permanent Full Time
Closing Date: 19 May 2017
We have an opportunity for a Logistics Controller based at our hub London City Airport. The main function of this role will be to manage on a day to day basis, an effective bonded Aviation Stores, ensuring supply chain flow of essential aircraft spares and equipment, to support BA Cityflyer’s fleet of Embraer 170 / 190 aircraft throughout the operating network.
This role will be mainly based in a bonded aviation stores as well as being based airside at London City Airport, duties will include the following:
- Update and maintain stock data within the MRO systems.
- Manage BA CityFlyer stock as well as 3rd party stock.
- Adhere to 3rd Party Component Suppliers Logistic procedures, ensuring BA CityFlyer is compliant with supplier’s procedures.
- Manage and control life limits of stock and tooling, utilising MRO systems, for materials and tooling.
- Adhere to aircraft parts Goods Receiving practises.
- Ensure deliveries and collections are correctly accounted for.
Key skills required for this role:
You will need to be self motivated and have the ability to work on your own initiative, will need to be PC literate and be able to work under pressure. Apply Online