Coolpad has launched Note 5 Lite C, the company’s latest budget smartphone for the offline market. It has a 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a Quad-Core Snapdragon 210 Mobile Platform and runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) with Cool UI on top.
It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has a unibody metal design, fingerprint sensor on the back, has dual SIM support and a 2500mAh battery.
Coolpad Note 5 Lite C Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) Mobile Platform with Adreno 304 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 142.4×70.4×7.95mm; Weight: 139g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The Coolpad Note 5 Lite C comes in grey and gold colors, is priced at Rs. 7777 and will be available from August 5 across 3000 multi-brand stores in eight states – Delhi-NCR, Haryana, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra.