2 tsp olive oil
2 small pork sausages (140g)
1 tsp ground coriander
salt and pepper
1 fat clove garlic
1 x 400g tin of cherry tomatoes
2 tsp harissa
1 tbsp Greek yoghurt
handful of coriander
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil then squeeze the sausages from their skins straight into the pan. Sprinkle in the ground coriander and some seasoning. Fry, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat another small frying pan or saucepan over a medium heat. Add the remaining oil. Crush in the garlic clove. Cook for 30 seconds, stirring almost constantly, then chuck in the tin of cherry tomatoes and harissa. Give everything a good mix and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer.
- Using the back of your wooden spoon make two indents in the tomato sauce. Crack an egg into each then place a lid on top of the pan. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until the whites are cooked and the yolks are still runny.
- While the eggs are cooking, crumble the feta into a small bowl. Spoon in the Greek yoghurt and mix together.
- Come back to your sausages, which by now will be cooked through, brown and crisp. Take the pan off the heat.
- Once the eggs are cooked to your liking, spoon over the crispy sausage, dollop on the feta yoghurt and tear over some coriander. I like to gobble it up straight from the pan.
TIP For big taste, you can’t beat tinned cherry tomatoes. They are a great way of boosting flavours in a dish when you’re cooking.