We’re back in lockdown, so it’s time to get baking.
Perhaps brownies could take that winning slot and become the thing everyone and their nan makes while we’re cooped up indoors.
If so, home baker Eloise Head has shared the perfect recipe to help us dive right in.
Eloise, who runs the Instagram page @fitwafflekitchen, has shared a 10-step recipe for incredibly indulgent brownies, stuffed with Nutella and marshmallow fluff.
Eloise describes the treat as: ‘A super fudgy brownie, stuffed with a thick layer of Nutella and marshmallow fluff.’
She adds: ‘These kinda have a s’mores vibe to them, and they’re soo gooey and indulgent.’
Sounds good to us. So, how do we make them?
Recipe for Nutella and marshmallow fluff stuffed brownies
- 170g unsalted butter (melted)
- 250g caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 125g milk chocolate
- 100g plain flour
- 30g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 300g Nutella
- 125g Marshmallow fluff
- Add melted butter and caster sugar to a bowl and then whisk these together
- Add two eggs whisk until whisk and tick fluffy
- Add melted chocolate and whisk
- Sift in plain flour, cocoa powder and salt
- Spoon half into baking tray
- Dollop on Nutella
- Add marshmallow fluff
- Add rest of the mix
- Bake 170C (fan) 25-30mins (all baking times are a guide)
- Let the brownies cool fully in the baking tin, or refrigerate overnight for a firmer texture
Do you have an easy recipe you’d like to share?
Get in touch to tell us more by emailing [email protected].