As Kristen DiMera and Susan Banks on NBC’s “Days of Our Lives” and Ashley Abbott on CBS’s “The Young and the Restless” and “The Bold and the Beautiful,” respectively, Eileen Davidson is a well-known actress, author, television personality, and former model from the United States.
Quick Facts of Eileen Davidson
|Celebrated Name||Eileen Davidson|
|Age||63 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Eileen Marie Davidson|
|Profession||Actress ,TV Personality|
|High School||St. Paul High School|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Husband||Vincent Van Patten, Christopher Mayer (1986-1988), Jon Lindstrom (1997-2000)|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Body Measurement||37-26-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34C|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
She also had a lead role in the brief CBS crime drama “Broken Badges” and appeared in the 1983 picture “The House on Sorority Row” (1990–91). She had also published several mystery books in the 2000s. Also she joined the cast of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” on the Bravo reality television network in 2014.
What is Eileen Davidson’s Net Worth?
Multi-talented A former model, novelist, television personality, and actor, Eileen Davidson is expected to have a $3 million net worth by the year 2022. She earns a respectable living from her writing career in addition to the entertainment sector as her primary source of income.
How much is Eileen Davidson making annually?
While working as a cast member for “The House on Sorority Row,” Eileen is paid $50 per day. The fifth season of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” also included a $75,000 contract for her part, making her the highest-paid actress on the American reality series. Her professional career has earned her a salary of about $1 million as of this writing. She enjoys an opulent lifestyle.
What has made Eileen Davidson well-known?
- Eileen is well-known for her work as an actress, novelist, TV host, and former model.
- She is well-known for her performances in soap operas, including Ashley Abbott on CBS’s “The Bold and the Beautiful” and “The Young and the Restless” as well as Kristen DiMera and Susan Banks on NBC’s “Days of Our Lives.”
Where is Eileen Davidson from? Nationality, Ethnicity, Age, Parents
Eileen Marie Davidson was given the name Eileen when she was born on June 15, 1959. She is American and is from Artesia, California. She is an American citizen and belongs to the North American ethnic group.
She was Charlotte Davidson and Richard Davidson‘s eldest child. Her father, Richard Davidson, was a manufacturer of aviation parts, while her mother Charlotte worked as a housewife. Her older siblings number six. She was raised as a Catholic from birth.
St. Paul High School was where Eileen studied in Santa Springs, California. She never returned to school after graduating instead taking a somewhat dubious job in California.
Eileen Davidson Career Timeline (Acting and Writing)
- Eileen Davidson began her modeling career in Mexico City and California before branching out into print and commercial work in Europe.
- Her agent then advised her to enroll in acting school so she could appear in television commercials. She trained at the Staircase Theater and took acting workshops.
- She then won over 100 applicants to land the original Ashley Abbott role on “The Young and the Restless” in March 1982.
- She also made appearances in a number of movies in the 1980s, including the lead in The House on Sorority Row (1983), a slasher movie, and Ted Raimi’s Easy Wheels (1989).
- After that, she appeared on “Santa Barbara” as Kelly Capwell.
- Beginning in May 1993, she made her second appearance on “Days of Our Lives” as Kristen Blake.
- She took a year off from performing before returning to The Young and the Restless in March 1999.
- She was later let go from the program. Davidson said to TV Guide in December 2006 that a dearth of plot lines led to her termination from The Young and the Restless.
- A few months later, at the request of The Bold and the Beautiful executive producer Bradley Bell, Davidson unexpectedly agreed to a three-year contract with The Young and the Restless’ sister soap The Bold and the Beautiful in order to reprise her role as Ashley Abbott.
- Before being cast in The Bold and the Beautiful but after being sacked from The Young and the Restless once more, her niece Devon Martt, a fashion designer, approached her about working on clothing designs.
- On September 26, 2008, she made a full-time comeback to The Young and the Restless as Ashley.
- For the soap opera’s 40th anniversary in February 2013, she made a fleeting visit.
- Davidson inked a contract to return to The Young and the Restless, it was revealed on June 17, 2014.
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, a Bravo reality television series, cast her in its fifth season.
- On November 17, 2014, it was revealed that Davidson would be returning to the set of Days of Our Lives for an episode that would run in the spring of 2015. She was visible from April 15 to 30, 2015.
- On June 12, 2017, Davidson’s return to Days of Our Lives was revealed. She came back as Susan from November 2–21.
- She claimed in 2019 that she had previously turned down a position on “All My Children” because she couldn’t afford to move to New York with her five dogs.
- She was chosen to play Alana D’Angelo, the dean of a prestigious high school, in the upcoming holiday movie “Middleton Christmas” (2020).
- Death in Daytime, a murder mystery based in the realm of soap operas, was co-written by her and author Robert J. Randisi and published in October 2008.
- Three sequels—Dial Emmy for Murder (2009), Diva Las Vegas (2010), and Swinging in the Rain—were released after this (2011).
Achievements and Awards for Eileen Davidson
received a 2014 Daytime Emmy Award for her work on Day of Our Lives.
has received a Daytime Emmy Award for her work on The Young and the Restless in 2018.
Who is the husband of Eileen Davidson?
Davidson is currently wed to Vincent Van Patten, an actor, former tennis pro, and World Tour pundit. Van Patten introduced the two in 2000 while playing Christian, Ashley’s “boyfriend” on a cruise, in an episode of The Young and the Restless. In 2002, she made the news that she was engaged to Vincent Van Patten, and they wed on April 15, 2003. They have a son together. The two are currently very content with their lives. She is straight in her sexuality.
She first wed actor Christopher Mayer on August 16, 1986, and the couple later split. Actor Jon Lindstrom, who plays Jon Lindstrom on As the World Turns, was her second husband; they were wed on May 3, 1997, and got divorced in 2000.
Ingrid Davidson dimensions and weight
Eileen Davidson is a stunning woman who is 5 feet 7 inches tall. Her total body weight is 67 kg. She has blue eyes and blonde hair. Her body is 37-26-37 inches in length. Her dress size is 8 US, her shoe size is 34C, and her bra size is 34C. She currently has a healthy body.
Some Unknown Facts
- Eileen is well-known for her roles as Susan Banks and sten Blake on Days of Our Lives.
- In 2014, she started watching the reality TV program The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
- She worked as a model and was in advertisements.
- In 1982, she made her acting debut as Ashley Abbott on the soap series The Young and the Restless.
- She is a Gemini by birth sign.