Facts, Trivia / Wiki
|Full Real Name||John McCrea.|
|Age (as of 2020)||28 years old.|
|Profession||Actor, model, and Singer.|
|Date of Birth||10 October 1992.|
|Place of Birth||Aldershot, England.|
|Current Residence||London, United Kingdom.|
|Alma mater||Sylvia Young Theatre School.|
|Net worth||USD 6-7 millions (approx.).|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 9″.
Meters: 1.75 m.
Centimetres: 175 cm.
|Weight (approx.)|| Kilograms: 64-69 kg.
In Pounds: 141-152 lbs.
|Hair Color||His basic hair color is Light Brown but often dyes it in White color.|
John McCrea is an English actor, musician, internet phenomenon, and media figure. He rose to fame after playing a gay man in the Disney Live-Action film “Cruella,” which will be released on May 28, 2021. In a “Cruella” movie, he also sang the song “I Wanna Be Your Dog.” He also appeared in the film “Everybody’s Talking About Jamie” as Jamie. He has additionally appeared in a wide range of other films and TV shows.
How much money is John McCrea worth?
John McCrea leads a good life thanks to his acting career. His movie earnings would range from $60,700 to $70,700, and his commercial earnings would range from $30,350 to $35,000,000. John McCrea’s net worth is projected to be between USD 6-7 million as of 2022.
ALSO READ THE NET WORTH OF : Rib Hillis
How old is John McCrea?
John McCrea was born in Aldershot, England, on October 10, 1992. He recently relocated to London, England. His birthday corresponds to the Libra zodiac sign.
He enrolled in a neighborhood private school to complete his primary education. As a graduation undertaking, he enrolled in a prestigious university. In 2004, he received acting instruction at Sylvia Young Theatre School.
Family Background and Ethnicity
McCrea is from a well-known British family. While his father is a military officer, his mother is a stay-at-home mother. He hasn’t given many specifics about his parents. He also loves, respects, and admires them a great deal. John is good friends with his sister. He was born in England and was brought up as a Christian. He is a member of the white race.
Girlfriend & Affairs
John is a youthful, intelligent actor who can enchant any girl with his good looks. He has, however, publicly acknowledged being gay and has even played a gay character in the film “Cruella.” Nothing concerning his relationship has been disclosed by him. He might be single and choose to concentrate on his advancing career.
- Both McCrea and his sister have pursued acting studies. He made his acting debut in 2003 in the television show “Kerching!” as Robbie.
- He originally appeared in a large number of other films as a supporting actor, including New Tricks, Documental, Bleak House, and others.
- John played Jamie New in the 2018 film “Everybody’s Talking About Jamie.”
- The film’s director is Jonathan Butterell. He collaborated with Luke Baker, Alex Anstey, Josie Walker, Ken Christiansen, and others. John portrayed the role of Jamie Campbell in this film.
- In 2021, he was granted the chance to participate in the Disney Live-Action film “Cruella” directed by Craig Gillespie.
- In the film, he played gay fashion designer Artie.
- Emma Stone, Emily Beecham, Mark Strong, Kayvan Novak, Emma Thompson, Joel Fry, Paul Walter Hauser, Kirby Howell-Baptiste, Jamie Demetriou, and more actors are also included in the cast.
- In this movie, John also sings the song “I Wanna Be Your Dog.”
- His fans and other prominent people are praising him highly for his singing and acting in “Cruella.” He is still working on his upcoming film “She Will.”
More Interesting Facts About John McCrea
- John supports the community of LGBTQ and wants everyone to be kind to them.
- He is the first LGBT character to appear in the Disney movie.
- The rising actor doesn’t use any social media platform as he also cleared it in his interview.
- In 2020, he is also featured in the TV Mini-Series named ‘Dracula’.
- McCrea has won the title of Best Actor in a Musical in the WhatsOnStage Awards in 2018.
- In 2017, he was honored with the Critics’ Circle Theatre Award for Most Promising Newcomer.
- John McCrea has attended many events and premieres for his movie along with his co-stars.