A well-known American-Nepalese singer-songwriter and the lead vocalist of the band “Bastola,” Parijita Bastola (previously band “Soul”).
Quick Facts of Parijita Bastola
|Celebrated Name||Parijita Bastola|
|Age||17 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Parijita Bastola|
|Birth Name||Parijita Bastola|
|Place Of Birth||Severna Park, Maryland|
|High School||Severna Park High School|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|
|Salary||Thousand of Dollar|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
In addition, Bastola has given solo concerts at the Nepal American Community Center in Fairfax, Virginia, where she sang the national anthem and a cover of Adele’s “All I Ask.” Parijita Bastola is the first American of Nepalese descent to try out for NBC’s “The Voice.”
After being selected as a contestant on the NBC television show The Voice 2022, she became well-known. Parijita performs a gorgeous cover of Labrinth’s famous song “Jealous.” The first to turn is John Legend, who is swiftly followed by Camila Cabello and Gwen Stefani. Eventually, Blake Shelton also rotates his red chair.
Following her audition, Parijita stated, “I definitely prefer to infuse my Nepalese ancestry into my singing and my music. The coaches are awed by her performance. In season 22, she most certainly intends to be around for the long haul. She revealed that her family has always watched The Voice as a family.
What is the net worth of Parijita Bastola?
A well-known vocalist, Parijita Bastola first gained attention from the general public when competing on The Voice 2022 on NBC. Parijta’s net worth is predicted to be $50,000 as of 2022. Her primary source of money is the music business. She receives a yearly salary from her employment in the thousands of dollars. She currently has a stylish lifestyle.
What Has Made Parijita Bastola Well-Known?
- Parijita Bastola is the lead vocalist of the band “Bastola” and a singer-songwriter (previously band “Soul”).
- After her outstanding Blind Auditions on “The Voice 2022“‘s September 27 broadcast, she becomes an immediate sensation.
What is the Nationality of Parijita Bastola? Ethnicity, parents, Siblings
The birth of Parijita Bastola occurred on March 22, 2005. She is American and is from Severna Park, Maryland. Along with her parents and brothers, she was raised in the United States. She is Asian and belongs to the American-Nepalese nationality. She is the daughter of her parents, Pankaj Bastola and Bira Tiwari. Although she comes from a Nepalese family. Her mother is from Nepal’s Kathmandu, and her father is from Parijita’s hometown of Jhapa. The name of her sibling is Priyankana Bastola.
Small eatery owned by her family intentionally closed on Mondays so that they could watch The Voice. She will be 27 years old as of 2022. She completed her high school education at Severna Park and is currently enrolled at Private Colleges of Maryland. Also she belongs to the Aries zodiac sign according to her birthdate. She practices Hinduism.
A timeline of Parijita Bastola’s career (2022’s Singing & The Voice)
- Since she was seven years old, Parijita Bastola has been drawn to musical settings.
- As early as age four, she started singing.
- Although she was very involved in middle school plays and was noticed for her excellent voice and stage presence,
- she had never been in a band before a guitarist caught her during a performance.
- The band “Bastola” (formerly known as “Soul”), which bears her name, has Parjita on vocals.
- Recently, the group was chosen to play at the 2022 International Blues Challenge.
- Beginning in early 2020, the band’s current lineup—Parijita, Jack Slote, Jesse Kegley, Bennett Terhunt, and Dylan Hood—came together.
- The group performs songs by Rihanna, Amy Winehouse, Aretha Franklin, and other artists. Parijita explained that it was done to “refresh and infuse blues into the next generation.” “We wanted to show other people how the blues can look and sound,” said the group.
- Her current band, Bastola, which was formerly known as Soul, has been playing together for a year and is a varied ensemble that also does R&B, funk, and new music covers.
- Her songs Cry and Yeah are well-known.
- Parijita performs a gorgeous cover of Labrinth’s famous song “Jealous.” The first to turn his red chair is John Legend, who is swiftly followed by Camila Cabello and Gwen Stefani. Eventually, Blake Shelton also rotates his red chair. “That was perhaps my favorite that anyone has sang thus far,” exclaims Camila. She continues by calling Parijita’s handling of the over “masterful.”
- Before choosing John as her coach, Parijita presented the four judges rudraksha beads from Nepal and draped them around their necks.
- Parijita’s new Team Legend jacket was placed on with help from John.
Is Parijita Bastola in a relationship? Husband, Boyfriend, Affairs
Due to her youth, Parijita Bastola has never been married. She hasn’t had any romantic relationships, thus it’s presumed that she’s single right now. Although she is an independent woman who is totally committed to her job. She keeps the details of her former relationships and dating life private. Then she shields the paparazzi from seeing her personal life. Rumors that might endanger her career have been avoided by her. She currently leads a single life. She is straight in her sexuality.
You may also like; Tirsana Budhathoki
Height and weight for Parijita Bastola
Parijita Bastola is a stunning woman who is 5 feet 3 inches tall. Her total body weight is 55 KG. Her hair is the same color as her eyes, which are black. She has a thin build.
Some Unknown Facts
- She is the band’s lead vocalist, “Bastola” (previously band “Soul”).
- She is a songwriter who is American and Nepalese.
- She is well-known for taking part in the famed American television competition The Voice 2022 on NBC.
- Her mother is from Nepal’s Kathmandu, and her father is from Parijita’s hometown of Jhapa.
- Although she practices Hinduism.