Table of Bio/Wiki
Facts About Remo Freuler
|Celebrated Name||Remo Freuler|
|Age||30 Years old.|
|Birth Name||Remo Marco Freuler|
|Place Of Birth||Ennenda, Switzerland|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||161 lb / 73 kg|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
Remo Marco Freuler is a Swiss professional footballer best known for his work as a midfielder for Serie A side Atalanta and the Swiss national team. He is well-known as Remo Freuler. He is particularly well-known for his time spent with Swiss clubs such as FC Winterthur, Grasshopper Club Zurich, and FC Luzern.
During the Swiss national team’s qualification campaign for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, he made his senior debut. Remo joined the FC Hinwil youth team in 2001 and made his professional debut in 2009 with FC Winterthur. He was also nominated to Switzerland’s 26-man team for the postponed UEFA Euro 2020. In addition, he has over 94.6K followers on his Instagram account.
How much is the net worth of Remo Freuler?
Remo Freuler’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million as of 2022. Remo got a salary of £88,400 while playing for FC Winterthur in the Swiss Challenge League in 2014-2015. The Goddess compensated him in the amount of £468,000 for his contribution in 2016-2017.
He is a passionate and diligent individual, thus his net worth and salary will undoubtedly increase in the coming years. His current market worth is $22.00 million, while his greatest market value was $27.50 million as of March 3, 2020. Furthermore, his primary source of income is his football profession.
Remo Freuler is well-known for
- He is a professional footballer from Switzerland.
- He is a midfielder for Serie A club Atalanta as well as the Swiss national team.
Remo Freuler is from where? Early age and Childhood
Remo Freuler, real name Remo Marco Freuler, was born on April 15, 1992 in Ennenda, Switzerland. He has Swiss nationality and is of Swiss-white origin. Similarly, he adheres to the Christian faith and is of white ethnicity. Remo turned 30 in 2022, and his star sign is Aries, according to his birthdate. His father, Marcel Freuler, and mother, Sabine Freuler, raised him.
Remo Freuler began his football career with FC Hinwil before moving to FC Winterthur in 2005, where he made his professional debut at the age of 18 in 2010, making two substitute appearances towards the end of the 2009-2010 Swiss Challenge League.
He was then transferred to Grasshopper Club Zurich, where he spent the majority of the season with the under-21 side, however he did have a brief stay with the senior club at the start of the Super League season, scoring against rivals FC Zurich. The next season, he was frozen out of the team and loaned back to Winterthur during the winter break.
ALSO READ: Yann Sommer
- Remo joined a Winterthur team that was ninth in the Challenge League after the first half of the season and played 14 games for them that season.
- His first career goals for the club came in the shape of a brace against Kriens on March 4, 2012, and Winterthur finished fourth.
- His contract with Winterthur was extended in the summer, and he played 21 more games for the team the following season before joining Super League club FC Luzern.
- Freuler joined Luzern on February 18, 2014, and made his debut against St. Gallen on March 2, 2014.
- He scored his first goal for the club against Young Boys on April 6th, and he concluded the 2013-14 season in fourth place.
- The next season, he had seven goals and five assists for Luzern and played every game under Babbel before being traded to Italian club Atalanta B.C.
- Remo joined Atalanta for €2 million on January 19, 2016, and made his Serie A debut on February 7th against Empoli.
- He made 29 appearances for the Bergamo side in the 2016-2017 season, scoring his first goal on May 2nd against eventual runners-up Napoli.
- He also qualified for the Europa League group stages for the first time since 1990, and scored a late equalizer at home to eventual champions Juventus, derailing their chance to win the Scudetto that weekend on April 28th.
- He also played the whole 90 minutes in a 3-0 win over English side Everton in his debut Europa League group stage outing.
- Remo debuted for Atalanta in the 2017-2018 season, scoring an equalizer in the fourth minute of stoppage time against Fiorentina on September 24, 2017.
International career opportunities
- Remo progressed through Switzerland’s junior system before getting called up to the senior squad for the first time during Switzerland’s 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign.
- He was also included to Switzerland’s 23-man squad for the 2018 World Cup, as well as playing in the 2019 UEFA Nations League Finals, where his side finished fourth in May 2019.
- He was nominated to the 26-man Swiss squad for the postponed UEFA Euro 2020, and on 2nd July 2021, he assisted Xherdan Shaqiri’s equalizing goal in the quarter-final against Spain before being sent off in the 77th minute, a decision many analysts considered was too harsh.
- The game ended 1-1, forcing a penalty shoot-out in which Spain advanced to the semi-finals.
- Atalanta on January 19, 2016 for 2 million €
- FC Luzern on February 18, 2014 Winterthur
- on July 1, 2013 Grasshopper Club Zurich
- on June 30, 2013 after the end of the loan
- Winterthur on 01/02/2012 FC Winterthur II
- on 01/07/2009 Winterthur U18 on 01/02/2012
Who is Remo Freuler wife?
Remo Freuler is single. He is engaged to Kristina Sivcic, his lovely sweetheart. The couple allegedly started dating in the summer of 2017. The following year, on June 29th, the Swiss player shared a photo of Kristina with his Instagram followers.
After all, he appears to be content in his relationship with his partner, therefore his marriage is more likely. In addition, when it comes to Remo’s sexual orientation, he is straight.
How tall is Remo Freuler?
Remo Freuler has unquestionably risen to prominence in his profession. He has an ideal height of 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in) and a body weight of 161 lb / 73 kg. He has attractive light brown hair and dark brown eyes. Furthermore, his physique type is sporty.
Did You Know?
- In 2001, he joined FC Hinwil’s junior team and made his professional debut with FC Winterthur in 2009.
- He had a relationship with Kristina Sivcic.
- On Atlanta BC, he was teammates with goalie Etrit Berisha.
- An Italian writer gave him the nickname “Iceman” because of his cool temperament when handling the ball.
- His astrological sign is Aries.