Canadian actor Robert Cormier gained notoriety for playing Kit Jennings in the 2019 Netflix Original Series “Slasher Solstice” and for his supporting parts in “Firecracker.”
Quick Facts of Robert Cormier
|Celebrated Name||Robert Cormier|
|Age||33 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Robert Cormier|
|Birth Name||Robert Cormier|
|Place Of Birth||Toronto, Ontario|
|University||Texas A&M, York University|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Salary||Thousand of Dollar|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Death Date||23rd September 2022|
|Cause Of Death||Accidental Death|
His other credits include playing Finn Cotter, the grandson of Duncan Fraser’s Al Cotter, in the long-running CBC television series “Heartland” and “American Gods” (2021). His credits include included cameos on the canceled CBS/Global series “Ransom” and the ABC/CTV drama “Designated Survivor.” Robert Cormier tragically passes away on September 23, 2022, at the age of 33.
How much is the net worth of Robert Cormier as of 2022?
Actor Robert Cormier was well-known, and as of 2022, it was projected that his net worth was $2 million. He made much of his money in the entertainment business, and he was leading a luxurious life when he passed away. Before his passing, he was receiving a salary in the thousands of dollars. Details about his mansion and other properties have not yet been made public.
You may also like: Shaun Majumder
What was Robert Cormier Known For?
- Actor Robert Cormier was from Canada.
- He was well-known for his performances as Kit Jennings in the 2019 Netflix Original Series “Slasher Solstice” and as Finn Cotter in the two seasons of the venerable Canadian drama “Heartland.”
‘Heartland’ Actor Robert Cormier Dies at Age 33
Robert Cormier died on September 23, 2022. The funeral home’s funeral director at Ridley Funeral Home verified the passing but withheld the cause of death. At the age of 33, he passes away. Cormieras was hailed as “an athlete, an actor, and a loving brother” in an obituary posted on the funeral home’s website. His memory will endure “through his enthusiasm for art and movies.”
The “Heartland” production crew expressed their “great sadness” over the news on social media and referred to Cormier as a cherished cast member for two seasons. Cormier “was a remarkable young guy,” the CBC notes in a second statement. The obituary stated that he “had a passion for assisting others and was always trying to achieve more.” He cherished family movie nights and looked up to his father enormously. Throughout his life, he had an impact on a lot of individuals, including his friends, teammates, and family.
The actor’s family released a statement saying, “While we are heartbroken, we take consolation in the immense love and support offered to our family by Robbie’s friends, colleagues, and fans.” Robbie was well-liked by many people, and his untimely passing crushed the family, they claimed. According to Cormier’s sister Stephanie, the actor passed away in an Etobicoke, Ontario, hospital from wounds sustained in a fall.
The statement from the family said that Robbie’s death was due to a sad accident. “Our family would like to express their gratitude to the Critical Care staff in Toronto for their generosity and the caring care they gave Robbie. We will always be appreciative.”
When was Robert Cormier born?
The date of Robert Cormier’s birth is June 14, 1989. He was a Canadian native of Toronto, Ontario. In 2022, Robert celebrated his 33rd birthday for the last time. He was a Canadian citizen who belonged to the White Canadian ethnicity. He was conceived by his mother Lisa and his father Rob Cormier. His mother works as a lab technician, while his father owns a small business. He has a sister named Stephanie who was his sibling.
He was his family’s first actor and artist to achieve success. He pursued his higher education at Texas A&M. After that, he finished his diploma in engineering and fire extension services. He was then accepted to York University in Toronto, where he finished his studies for a degree in economics. The Toronto Academy of Acting for Film & Television is where he next received his acting diploma. His zodiac sign, according to his birthdate, was Gemini. He was raised in a pious Christian family.
Timeline of Robert Cormier’s Career (Acting)
- In Four 1 Liberation Front, Robert first made an appearance as the FBI Driver. We Run These Streets, In the Weeds, Santa Gets a Job, Guess Who’s Muslim, The Duel: 48 Hr, The Threesome: 72 Hour, The Civil War: Brothers Divided (TV Series), Dim the Fluorescents, The HEI$T, and Day & Night followed. In the “Slasher Solstice” Netflix Original Series, he played Kit Jennings (2019).
- Additionally, he played the supporting part of Shane in “Firecracker,” which had its world premiere at the 2018 Toronto International Film Festival, as well as “Al in The Intersection” (2019) and “Otto in Pyrenees” (2018).
Additionally, he made guest appearances in “Designated Survivor” and “Ransom” (both 2019). (2016).
He made an appearance as Winston in “American Gods” in 2021. (TV Series).
Who was the spouse of Robert Cormier?
Married man Robert Cormier had children. He got married to his lovely bride, Monika Kuligowska, who has the last name of Kuligowska. A daughter was also bestowed upon the couple. Prior to Robert’s passing, the family is content with their lives. He wasn’t gay and had a straight sexual orientation.
What was Robert Cormier’s height?
A tall actor with a lovely face, Robert Cormier stood 5 feet 10 inches tall. His physical weight was 72 KG. Brown eyes and blonde hair were both features of his appearance.
Some Unknown Facts of Robert Cormier
- Basketball, pool, boxing, football, ice hockey, lacrosse, rollerblading, and soccer are some of his pastimes.
- He received his firearms instruction at Target Sports Canada.
- His mother works as a lab technician, while his father owns a small business.
- From the Toronto Academy of Acting for Film & Television, he received his acting diploma.
- Gemini was his horoscope sign.