Prince William and wife Kate are considering taking Prince George and Princess Charlotte to Queen Elizabeth’s funeral on Monday, royal sources told Page Six.
Sources said the royal couple are still debating whether to bring their children, who are now second and third in line to the throne.
Palace insiders said they would never confirm the children’s appearance ahead of time.
The funeral will be attended by 500 foreign dignitaries, including President Biden, who arrived in the UK Saturday night with First Lady Jill Biden.
During the week, the Princess of Wales revealed how her children were coping with the death of the Queen, as she viewed floral tributes outside Sandringham with her husband last week.
She revealed: “The children are doing well and they are being looked after at school.”
However, one crowd member was told George was said to understand the loss of his great-grandmother more than his younger siblings.
One well-wisher explained: “She said they were keeping things as normal as possible for the children.”
“She says the children were settling in well to their new school and Kate was grateful for the support. I joked I had to be quick because I had to do the school run and she said she was heading back to London to do it as well.”
The children all started at Lambrook School near their new Windsor home, on September 8, the same day Her Majesty died aged 96 at Balmoral.
An emotional Kate also revealed during another walkabout that Louis had told her: “At least Granny is with great grandpa now.”
Banita Ranow, 28, overheard Kate’s comments while she was in the crowd outside of Windsor Castle last Saturday, saying the Princess was “welling up” as she joined William, Prince Harry, and Meghan Markle on the Long Walk in Windsor to look at tributes laid at Windsor Castle and to meet well-wishers.