World News

Prince Andrew constructing $12M authorized ‘conflict chest’ to demand Virginia Giuffre retract sexual abuse claims: reviews

Prince Andrew is reportedly assembling a $12 million conflict chest to launch a authorized case towards sexual abuse accuser Virginia Giuffre in a bid to power her to retract the allegations — and presumably apologize — in courtroom. 

In a civil lawsuit filed in 2020, Giuffre accused the Duke of York of raping and abusing her on three events in 2001 when she was simply 17. 

Though Prince Andrew has refuted any wrongdoing, he agreed to an out-of-court settlement paid to Giuffre in February 2022 amid stress from Buckingham Palace that damaging headlines had been distracting from Queen Elizabeth II’s Platinum Jubilee. 

The settlement quantity was reported to be anyplace between $3.6 million to $14.8 million. 

GHISLAINE MAXWELL CLAIMS PRINCE ANDREW, VIRGINIA GUIFFRE PHOTO IS ‘FAKE,’ HAS ‘NO MEMORY’ OF THE PAIR MEETING 

Photo from 2001 that was included in court files shows Prince Andrew with his arm around the waist of 17-year-old Virginia Giuffre who says Jeffrey Epstein paid her to have sex with the prince. Andrew has denied the charges. In the background is Epstein's girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell. 

Photo from 2001 that was included in courtroom recordsdata reveals Prince Andrew along with his arm across the waist of 17-year-old Virginia Giuffre who says Jeffrey Epstein paid her to have intercourse with the prince. Andrew has denied the fees. In the background is Epstein’s girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell. 
(U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals)

“Andrew has all the time insisted he’s harmless and at last desires to show it in a US courtroom,” an unnamed royal supply advised The Sun. “He was pressured into settling the case to keep away from overshadowing the Platinum Jubilee and has paid a heavy value, personally and professionally.” 

“The King is pleased for him to pursue this,” the supply added. “As Head of State, he can’t again him publicly, however Andrew continues to be his brother, and he desires the most effective for him.”

The Telegraph reported that Prince Andrew consulted along with his attorneys after Giuffre dropped a separate sexual abuse lawsuit towards American lawyer Alan Dershowitz in November.

Prince Andrew at the thanksgiving service at St. Giles' Church in Edinburgh

Prince Andrew on the thanksgiving service at St. Giles’ Church in Edinburgh
(Fox News)

In what the Duke of York seen as an “extraordinary improvement,” Giuffre admitted in courtroom paperwork that she “might have made a mistake” in claiming Dershowitz had abused her as a youngster.

The Mirror reported that one in all Prince Andrew’s prime legal professionals advised him he can “overlook it,” advising the Duke of York towards going after Giuffre and that he ought to “simply really feel grateful that he’s not in jail.” 

Though he has denied the sexual abuse allegations even in settling, Prince Andrew was stripped of his army titles and charity patronages and ordered to not use his HRH title. His new authorized struggle towards Giuffre might pave the wave for the Duke of York’s eventual return to royal duties.

Virginia Giuffre has long alleged she was abused by the Duke of York when she was underage. 

Virginia Giuffre has lengthy alleged she was abused by the Duke of York when she was underage. 
(Getty Images)

In her first post-conviction interview from behind bars set to air on TalkTV Monday, Ghislaine Maxwell, who’s serving a 20-year sentence in a Florida federal jail for her function in a scheme to sexually exploit and abuse a number of minor women with Jeffrey Epstein over the course of a decade, claimed that the notorious photograph depicting Prince Andrew and Giuffre at her London dwelling in 2001 is a “faux.” 

The disgraced Oxford-educated socialite additionally alleges she has “no reminiscence” of introducing the pair. 

In a sit-down interview with BBC’s Newsnight in 2019, Prince Andrew had already denied assembly Giuffre and claimed the photograph of the 2 at Maxwell’s dwelling might need been doctored. 

The Duke of York is reportedly drawing funds for the brand new authorized struggle towards Giuffre after he and ex-wife Sarah Ferguson offered their Swiss chalet final 12 months for about $12 million, The Sun reported. The Queen additionally reportedly left Prince Andrew a number of million kilos in inheritance. 

Read More: World News | Entertainment News | Celeb News

Related posts

French police examine allegations of sexual assault towards former archbishop of Paris

BBC Brk News

Dylan Dreyer, Brian Fichera Funniest Parenting Moments: Photos

BBC Brk News

China grapples huge COVID wave with full emergency wards and crowded crematoriums: ‘Many individuals dying’

BBC Brk News

Leave a Comment